San Andreas Sport Car Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
San Andreas Sport Car Community

San Andreas Sport Car Community(SASC) is a sport car community in San Andreas. #WeMoveTogether

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 12 on Mon May 06, 2019 7:44 am
Top posters
Dedrich Reinhard (25)
Elegy - The King of Drift I_vote_lcapElegy - The King of Drift I_voting_barElegy - The King of Drift I_vote_rcap 
Audi Grezkyvh (16)
Elegy - The King of Drift I_vote_lcapElegy - The King of Drift I_voting_barElegy - The King of Drift I_vote_rcap 
Koujiro Kagawa (4)
Enrico Salvadrez (4)
Admin (1)
Baron Edsel (1)
Liu Yong (1)

Latest topics

» Cara Menghadapi Ulangan
by Audi Grezkyvh Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:02 am

» About Drag Race - Public Knowledge
by Dedrich Reinhard Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:21 pm

» Tips Memilih Velg Mobil untuk Racing
by Audi Grezkyvh Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:12 pm

» San Andreas Sport Car Community Members
by Audi Grezkyvh Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:40 pm

» Race & Cars Specification and Tips For Circuit Racers
by Audi Grezkyvh Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:01 pm

» Cheetah - The number 4 of DRAG.
by Koujiro Kagawa Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:11 pm

» How to Be A Good Racer and Preparation for Race
by Audi Grezkyvh Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:14 pm

» Elegy - The King of Drift
by Dedrich Reinhard Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:43 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Elegy - The King of Drift

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Elegy - The King of Drift Empty Elegy - The King of Drift Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:43 pm

Dedrich Reinhard

Dedrich Reinhard
Admin

ELEGY
Elegy:

Performance
Acceleration, speed, and handling are very impressive, but has a huge amount of torque, causing burnouts, fishtailing and oversteer as the engine tends to overpower the drivetrain, threatening to spin it out if attempting to turn in corners. This also makes the car virtually unmanageable at high speeds after a back tire has been shot out, making it extremely difficult to maintain control. Because of the massive power, the Elegy spins out when you drift the car. The Elegy has a short wheelbase and strong body, so it is capable of withstanding a good deal of damage. With a little practice, the Elegy can be used as a drift car without the use of handling mods.

The Elegy appears to have a fuel-injected, naturally aspirated inline engine, like its real life counterpart which uses a 6-cylinder inline engine, albeit turbocharged. The engine is, unusually, mounted transversely even though the car is RWD. However, it can be assumed that many cars share the same ingame engine design to save storage.

Both the acceleration and top speed are top of the line. 
This car is a good car for drift.
((Sumber : HERE!))

Article By

Dedrich Reinhard

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum