San Andreas Sport Car Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
San Andreas Sport Car Community

San Andreas Sport Car Community(SASC) is a sport car community in San Andreas. #WeMoveTogether

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 12 on Mon May 06, 2019 7:44 am
Top posters
Dedrich Reinhard (25)
Cheetah - The number 4 of DRAG. I_vote_lcapCheetah - The number 4 of DRAG. I_voting_barCheetah - The number 4 of DRAG. I_vote_rcap 
Audi Grezkyvh (16)
Cheetah - The number 4 of DRAG. I_vote_lcapCheetah - The number 4 of DRAG. I_voting_barCheetah - The number 4 of DRAG. I_vote_rcap 
Koujiro Kagawa (4)
Enrico Salvadrez (4)
Admin (1)
Baron Edsel (1)
Liu Yong (1)

Latest topics

» Cara Menghadapi Ulangan
by Audi Grezkyvh Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:02 am

» About Drag Race - Public Knowledge
by Dedrich Reinhard Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:21 pm

» Tips Memilih Velg Mobil untuk Racing
by Audi Grezkyvh Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:12 pm

» San Andreas Sport Car Community Members
by Audi Grezkyvh Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:40 pm

» Race & Cars Specification and Tips For Circuit Racers
by Audi Grezkyvh Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:01 pm

» Cheetah - The number 4 of DRAG.
by Koujiro Kagawa Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:11 pm

» How to Be A Good Racer and Preparation for Race
by Audi Grezkyvh Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:14 pm

» Elegy - The King of Drift
by Dedrich Reinhard Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:43 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cheetah - The number 4 of DRAG.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cheetah - The number 4 of DRAG. Empty Cheetah - The number 4 of DRAG. Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:11 pm

Koujiro Kagawa

Looking at the shape of the car, its clear to see that it is mid-engine, however when the hood is removed, in Grand Theft Auto III and Vice City, the engine appears to be at the front, possibly due to programming limitations. This is in stark contrast to the design of the Testarossa in general, which has the engine placed behind the passenger compartment, just in front of the rear axle (mid-engine). However, in GTA San Andreas, the design is more faithful to the real-life counterpart, with the engine being evidently placed at the rear of the chassis, while the front is empty. The engine of the Cheetah sounds and looks like a V10.

The Ferrari Testarossa started being sold in 1984 (The year when Vice City Stories is set). The first "red head" didn't sell enough until late 1985, and therefore, for the sake of having no irregularities about the comparison of the two cars, the developers of the game made the Cheetah scarce in Vice City Stories, spawning only in parking lots.

During one point of game development of GTA III, the Cheetah was known as the Rocket. In an earlier version of the beta it was known as the Testarossa.

the Cheetah is now based on the Ferrari Enzo with the front of the Enzo, Ferrari FXX, the Pagani Zonda and the SSC Tuatara. It also has a body of a Ferrari Enzo or FXX. It has the rear of. The rear hood is inspired by the Mercedes CLK GTR as both of them have big engines and rear hoods. The Carbon Fibre stripe on the bonnet resembles that of the Pagani Zonda Tricolore. It can be bought for $650,000 from Legendarymotorsport.net. It is stated to be a 1970s prototype, put out by Grotti for limited production, and has a top speed of 220 mph.

Preview photo's of Cheetah :
Spoiler:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum